Becalmify your life is a short course designed to provide you with simple techniques to manage stress and live a more enjoyable life.
Stress is your automatic reaction to external events. You can change your reaction by learning how to choose a better response.
How often do you take time to stop and explore YOU with a calm and curious mind? “I’m too busy … too tired … completely stressed” is your typical response. Does it stop you from fully participating in life?
This course gives you the opportunity to break free and build resilience for this stressful world.
Each weekly session invites you to start a journey of self-exploration and improves your resilience, by investigating:
- What is stress and how does it present itself? How can you overcome the causes of stress?
- What are your reactions in stressful situations? Can you change them?
- How can you use the techniques presented in the course to better manage stress?
The course includes:
- engaging and interactive weekly sessions teaching stress management tools, mindful and meditation techniques
- a ‘Welcome pack’ including an initial 15 minute online assessment call
- stress-reducing practical hints and tips which you can apply in your daily life and are tailored to your individual needs
- a separate weekly ‘check-in’ for your support and encouragement to stay on track (online/phone)
- stress measurements to track your progress
- online support and motivation by interacting with the coach and the course attendees
- a small group size providing a safe environment for you to share your challenges, progress and learning.
This exceptional course was proven in Guildford in 2018, and is now being offered in 2019. Take action now to improve your life by attending this course.
Becalmify is available on several dates and at different venues around Guildford. Click here for more details and to see available dates.
For questions please call 07853 406668 or email email@example.com